About the development
New to the exclusive Bilton Fields development is The Coach House, an attractive 3 bedroom barn conversion.
The Coach House was converted approximately 25 years ago, whilst retaining the integral character of the original building, it has now been extended and had a full renovation throughout. With three double bedrooms and a mass of living space, it makes a fantastic family home. It comes complete with all the modern luxuries and attention to detail you come to expect from a BoBen property, with added character and charm!
Enter via the Reception Welcome Hall:-
A canopy porch, built using farmhouse brick and a flat zinc roof in anthracite, gives access to the front door into a welcoming reception hall, benefitting from floor to ceiling windows. Directly opposite the reception hall is a cloaks/plant room for storage. A neutral pallet of ceramic floor tiles flow through much of the ground floor accommodation with under floor heating in the new extended area, keeping the house economically cosy and warm.
Accessed off the reception hall, and to the right, is the contemporary open-plan kitchen and lifestyle room. The kitchen by Porcelanosa has a large island in the centre, and is fitted with a comprehensive range of cabinets. An array of smart, energy-efficient appliances are included, featuring a Neff induction hob with extractor, electric-oven, combi-oven, warming plate, and a Quooker boiling tap, as well as an integral dishwasher, fridge, and freezer. The lifestyle area offers lots of space and has enough room to house a dining table or sofa, perfect for entertaining guests or simply relaxing. An in-built sound system with digital radio and Bluetooth has also been fitted to connect all your devices to. A floor to ceiling sliding door, made from aluminium and is triple glazed, looks onto the rear garden and gives access to the patio area, allowing for plenty of natural light and further extending the room to the outside.
From the kitchen, a set of black steel and oak stairs lead up to the principle bedroom with its own feature gallery landing and en-suite bathroom. With a high vaulted ceiling and plenty of space for furniture and a boxed window with triple glazed tilt and turn windows and a Juliet balcony offering field views. A luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower & a double vanity unit completes this separate Principle Bedroom suite.
Returning to the ground floor and across the reception hall, to the left; a wall-mounted sliding barn door, opens onto the principal reception room. Offering a large living area it is subdivided by a striking brick built chimney, housing a double-sided log burner, to reveal a further snug. With double aspect windows and glazing looking out onto the front and rear of the garden, it contains original features such as the wooden beams and exposed brickwork retaining the charm and character of this old barn. Low energy LED lighting gives a lovely ambience and it has engineered oak flooring throughout. Accessed off the snug is a boot room, a further lobby to the downstairs WC, a utility room with a double sink, fitted storage space and a rear door gives access to the garden. Also accessed from the snug is a set of stairs, leading to the rest of the first floor accommodation.
The first floor section has a superb galleried landing with Juliet balcony, overlooking the rear garden and field views. It offers two further bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, wooden beams, Velux windows and are carpeted throughout. Bedroom Two has a dressing area and a four-piece bathroom suite complete with full-size free-standing bath. Bedroom Three has a built in storage cupboard and boasts a three-piece en-suite shower suite. Bathroom sanitary ware and tiling by Porcelanosa.
The Coach House benefits from a private driveway providing ample parking for two vehicles. A courtyard style rear garden, with raised planters, and a paved patio area is south facing, receiving plenty of sun throughout the day. The front garden has a paved pathway to the exterior, leading to the front door and is laid to lawn, with a brick wall to the rear. A full security alarm system with CCTV is in place for peace of mind.
The Coach House is situated down a long private drive within the exclusive development of Bilton Fields, on the edge of the popular market town of Rugby, Warwickshire. This beautiful semi-rural setting is within walking distance to Dunchurch Village and a short drive to Rugby Town Centre. There is an excellent choice of both private and state schools, including Ashlawn School & Bawnmore Primary School. Exceptional independent schooling includes Bilton Grange, historic Rugby School, as well as Princethorpe college, all readily accessible from The Coach House.
On the recreational front there is a variety of local facilities, including Elliots Field Retail Park, Junction One Cinema, The Queens Jubilee Sports Centre, Draycote Water Sailing Club, several sports clubs for all ages including Rugby, Football, Horse-riding & Golf, as well as a good choice of independent shops, restaurants and bars offering a wide range of food, drink, live entertainment and activities throughout the week.
Rugby has excellent access to the motorway network, including the M1 & M6, there is also a direct regular rail service to London Euston within 55 minutes. The north and south are easily accessible, so to are most major airports, the cities of Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Nottingham, Milton Keynes are also a small commute. Stratford-upon-Avon, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth & The Cotswolds are all a short drive away.
** This property has now sold. If you would like to be kept up to date on the latest news and developments, then please contact us at email@example.com or fill out the enquiry form at the bottom of the page **
FloorplansArray ( [ID] => 2024 [id] => 2024 [title] => The Coach House floorplan [filename] => The-Coach-House-floorplan-scaled.jpg [filesize] => 326614 [url] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-3000x2182.jpg [link] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/developments/the-coach-house/attachment/the-coach-house-floorplan/ [alt] => [author] => 6 [description] => [caption] => [name] => the-coach-house-floorplan [status] => inherit [uploaded_to] => 1920 [date] => 2022-08-04 13:38:29 [modified] => 2022-08-04 13:38:29 [menu_order] => 0 [mime_type] => image/jpeg [type] => image [subtype] => jpeg [icon] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-includes/images/media/default.png [width] => 3000 [height] => 2182 [sizes] => Array ( [thumbnail] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-150x150.jpg [thumbnail-width] => 150 [thumbnail-height] => 150 [medium] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-300x218.jpg [medium-width] => 300 [medium-height] => 218 [medium_large] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-768x559.jpg [medium_large-width] => 768 [medium_large-height] => 559 [large] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-1024x745.jpg [large-width] => 1024 [large-height] => 745 [1536x1536] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-1536x1117.jpg [1536x1536-width] => 1536 [1536x1536-height] => 1117 [2048x2048] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-2048x1489.jpg [2048x2048-width] => 2048 [2048x2048-height] => 1489 [full] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-3000x2182.jpg [full-width] => 3000 [full-height] => 2182 [half] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-1500x1091.jpg [half-width] => 1500 [half-height] => 1091 [half-square] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-1500x1500.jpg [half-square-width] => 1500 [half-square-height] => 1500 [quarter] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-750x545.jpg [quarter-width] => 750 [quarter-height] => 545 [news] => https://bobenconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Coach-House-floorplan-800x500.jpg [news-width] => 800 [news-height] => 500 ))
Kitchen Lifestyle Room
- Contemporary kitchen by Porcelanosa with x-tone worktops and up-stands
- A range of high tech cooking appliances by Neff which include; induction hob, single oven, combination microwave oven, warming drawer, hood extractor
- Integrated fridge
- Integrated freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated wine cooler
- Quooker boiling tap
- Fully fitted Porcelanosa units with x-tone worktops & up-stands
- Franke sink & taps
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Sanitary ware by Porcelanosa with polished chrome fittings
- Wall hung furniture with wall mirrors
- Ceramic flooring to all en-suites using Porcelanosa tiles
- Wall tiling by Porcelanosa to shower, bath, sink splash backs and WC area (not wall to wall or floor to ceiling)
- Multi-rail chrome towel warmer
- Free standing bath (en-suite)
- Shaver sockets
Internal Features & Finishes
- Ground floor: wet zoned underfloor heating within the extension, radiators to rest of the house
- First floor: wet zoned underfloor heating within the extension, radiators to rest of the house
- Natural wood veneer doors in oak finish with black satin chrome hardware
- Aluminium triple glazed windows in anthracite grey
- Extensive triple glazing, patio doors, sliding doors and Juliet balconies to provide natural light and space
- Double sided wood burning stove within the living room and snug
- Flooring to be a blend of tiling and engineered oak timber on the ground floor, carpet to all bedrooms, ceramic tiles to all en-suites and WC
- Brick wall features
- Original beams
- Feature staircase
- Field views
Media & Communications
- Integrated TV reception system to all bedrooms, kitchen & lounge
- Digital, terrestrial, SKY Q, DAB, FM ready throughout
- Single zone integrated music system to kitchen lifestyle room
- Bluetooth connectivity for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices as part of the integrated music system
- USB sockets and telephone points to selected rooms
- NEST detectors
- RING video doorbell
Security & Peace Of Mind
- LABC Building Control
- CCTV system with remote access on mobile app
- NACOSS approved intruder alarm system with passive infra-red detectors
- Lighting to all external doors with PIR security lights
- Telephone and data sockets to kitchen lifestyle room, living room, master bedroom and studio
- Triple glazing
Electrical & Lighting
- Contemporary style gunmetal sockets, USB ports, and switches throughout
- LED down lighters to reception rooms
- External lights fitted adjacent to front and back doors
- A-rated appliances
- Duel-flush mechanisms to toilets
- John Guest smart control zonal thermostats
- A-rated Worcester boiler
- Gas central heating
- Triple glazed windows providing high level thermal insulation throughout
- Velux roof windows
- Kingspan Tek SIPs insulation to the extension
- Dawn to dusk sensors to external communal lighting
- Courtyard style rear garden consisting of paved patio and raised plant beds
- Front garden consists of lawn and paved pathway to front door and rear access
- Block paved & gravel drive areas
- Water tap to rear of property
- Landscaping and main driveways by Alan Capeling Landscaping Design
- BoBen operates a policy of continuous improvement and therefore individual details may change. Please check with the sales executive where choices are offered as this may be subject to the stage of construction at the time of reservation. Information supplied on this property may vary and therefore does not form any part of the contract and buyers should make their own arrangements via a surveyor and/or solicitor in order to clarify any points. All room dimensions and floor plans are approximate and for general guidance only. Floor plans may not be to scale. Photos and computer generated images are for illustration only. Elevational treatments, landscaping details, positions and levels may vary. Photography may show previous developments or library lifestyle for illustrative use