Boben Construction Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Boben Construction Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including telephone number, email address etc
- other information relevant to customer services and/or offers
- details of enquiries you have given using our contact page or email address
- details of your visits to our website including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Internal record keeping.
- To carry out our oblgations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new developments, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Where we store your personal data:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. By submitting your personal data, it may be transferred to and stored in a secure file, it may also be processed by one of our staff by submitting data you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites: any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Ads. We partner with third party publishers, advertising networks and service providers to manage our ads on other sites. Our third party partners may set cookies on your device or browser to gather information about your activities on the Services and other sites you visit, in order to provide you with ads. For example, if you visit [insert company name] and also use a social media platform, you may see a [insert company name] ad in your social media newsfeed or timeline.
- Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services. We currently don’t respond to DNT:1 signals from browsers visiting our Services. You can also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from certain ad networks here (or if located in the European Union, here).
Pixels. A pixel tag, or pixel, is a small piece of code that can be embedded on websites and emails. We use pixels to learn how you interact with our site pages and emails, and this information helps us and our ad partners provide you with a more tailored experience. For example, if you visit a page related to music, a pixel will help us show you an ad for that page when you later visit a music news site.
Device Identifiers. We use device identifiers to track, analyse and improve the performance of the Services and our ads.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website may operate in the future but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receive email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
External links and third party websites
We do not have any control over such third party websites or links. Information you provide or which may be collected by such website is controlled by the relevant third party provider of such website. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide or which may be collected by the third party provider while visiting or using such websites.